Mental innovation for entrepreneurs in the Province of Limburg
Together with the LWV (Limburg Union of Employers) MSM is organizing an interactive personal leadership training for entrepreneurs in the Province of Limburg. This mental innovation training is specifically designed for members of the LWV and aims to diminish the participants’ perception of stress levels by providing tools and skills to juggle the daily challenges in work and life.
The training kicked-off on 23 January with a session on how to find the right work-life balance. In total five sessions will be held with the last session taking place in May 2019. Further topics in the program are:
- Time management
- How to deal with setbacks in a positive way
- How to get out of your comfort zone
- Reflection and in-depth discussions
The teachers in the program are
- Mr. Hans van Breukelen, Former goalkeeper of the Dutch national soccer team, business coach and author of the book Maak je come back! (Make your comeback!), nominated for Dutch Management Book of the year 2018
- Prof. Josette Dijkhuizen, Honorary Professor in Entrepreneurship Development at MSM
- Ms. Ellen van Dijk, Business coach/counselor for professional and personal development
More information about the training can be found on the LWV website (in Dutch).
The first sessions of the training have been well received by the participants.
Would you be interested to develop a tailor-made program to develop the leadership skills in your company? Then contact Sandra Adriaansens at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about MSM services for the business community click here.
Maastricht School of Management brengt de regio naar de wereld en andersom
(article in Dutch by Economische Samenwerking Zuid-Limburg)
MSM and LWV enter into partnership
Learn to boldly go where no one has gone before!
MSM Corporate Week: a key ingredient for the future of our students